Additional Terms and Conditions for System Stands Rental
The present regulations make equal reference to both men and women. For the purpose of simplification, only the male form is used.
- System stand rental orders are based on these terms and conditions, the technical guidelines and the terms and conditions of participation for the respective event. Conflicting terms and conditions are only recognized when they are expressly included in writing in the contract by Messe Düsseldorf GmbH. Otherwise conflicting terms and conditions shall not become effective in this contractual relationship.
- The rental property/items are made available to the tenant (occupant) for the duration of the event only - from 08:00 hrs on the respective last day of stand construction before the respective event commences.
- The turnkey stand and additionally ordered services are transferred or delivered respectively. On delivery/transfer the tenant must assure themselves that the property/items are in correct order. After delivery, any apparent deficiencies must be reported to Messe Düsseldorf immediately, see Item 2. Should the property/items be deficient for the agreed purpose, Messe Düsseldorf shall provide a replacement or make improvements under exclusion of any further claims.
- If the property/items ordered are no longer available, Messe Düsseldorf will make property/items of the same type and quality available.
- With the delivery and/or transfer, see Item 2, the tenant is liable for the disappearance/loss or damage of the property/items. The liability ends after the event has closed (when the exhibitors have left the halls). Missing or damaged property/items shall be invoiced at the replacement cost and paid for by the tenant. The tenant has been informed that the rental property/items are not insured. It is therefore recommended to take out exhibition insurance which also covers the stand construction and dismantling period.
- Individual components can only be ordered in connection with the system stand. All prices are net plus the applicable rate of statutory value added tax (VAT).